Online and On Time! Click on Your Screen and Go Green with the New Giving Tree!
Our PWE PTA Giving Tree is now online! The PTA is going green and trying a new route this year by utilizing Amazon's Wish List feature.
Each classroom teacher and other staff members that work with our kids have an individual wish list on Amazon. PWE teachers and staff now can update their wish list at any time. Parents are encouraged to visit the PWE PTA Giving Tree on Amazon and choose an item or two that you would like to contribute to our school. Once you purchase the item, Amazon will do all the work by shipping it directly to the school for that staff member.
The hope is that all teachers will be able to replenish supplies that our kids use regularly, and be able to offer fresh new learning tools to their students. Items you purchase from the Giving Tree become property of PWE. Hence, if a staff member transfers grade levels or leaves PWE, the items stay with that grade level/classroom. We encourage each of you to visit our new online tree and grant a few wishes!
Please consider picking items from other staff members' wish lists as well (librarian, music, speech, nurse, etc.).
Below you will find a simple How-To Guide to get you going:
- Go to www.amazon.com and log in using your Amazon account info.
- Click on Account & Lists>Find a List or Registry.
- Type in PWE PTA Giving Tree and everyone's list will populate.
- We have the opportunity to earn money for our school with the Amazon Smile Program if you order using www.smile.amazon.com.
- You will need to set your charity to PTA Texas Congress 7740 Prestonwood Elementary
- Currently the Smile program is only accessible from a web browser (not the Amazon app).
- For questions, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Monday, April 23
- Wednesday, April 25
- Thursday, April 26
- Monday, April 30
- Sunday, May 6
- Monday, May 7
- Tuesday, May 8
- Wednesday, May 9
- Thursday, May 10
- Friday, May 11
Submit Yearbook Pictures
email pictures to email@example.com