Feed the Panther
The “Feed the Panther” donation drive is a simple and effective fundraiser that allows the PWE PTA to provide additional programs and items for our children that RISD and state budgets do not cover. This straight donation drive eliminates the need for door-to-door selling of items where only a small percentage of the money goes to the PTA. Your contribution is tax deductible and 100% goes to the PTA to benefit our children and school!
The PTA currently spends at least $150.00 per child each year on the following:
- COVID-19 related expenses including those attributed to virtual learning and enhanced PPE in the building,
- Education Enrichment Programs (e.g., Planetarium visit),
- Field Trips (e.g., the Zoo, Arboretum, Collin County Adventure Camp),
- Buddy Fun Day,
- Carnival and Mess Fest,
- Red Ribbon Week,
- International Literacy Night,
- Reading programs,
- Library books,
- Classroom, art and music supplies,
- School beautification,
- Technology and much more.
We appreciate donations of any amount and are striving for 100% family participation.
This year we plan to bring back the uber successful AUCTION PARTY in the Spring (yay!!!), as well as our standard annual online auction, and certain levels of Feed the Panther donations will get you special privileges and freebies at the party or at Carnival. Donate big NOW to get your extras for the gala.
Donations in the following amounts will receive additional benefits:
- $150 -- one extra drink ticket at the Spring auction gala
*Suggested donation if you have 1 student at PWE
- $300 -- two extra drink tickets at the Spring auction gala
*Suggested donation if you have 2 students at PWE
- $500 -- two extra drink tickets plus early access to the Spring auction gala
*Your opportunity to sip complimentary champagne, browse items, and bid before anyone else!
*Ability to reserve your dinner seats before doors open!
- $1000 -- everything at the $500 level plus two free tickets to the Spring auction gala
- $1500 -- everything at the $500 and $1000 levels plus VIP Carnival access and guaranteed Mess Fest activity for each PWE child in your family
*1 VIP access and Mess Fest activity per child, for up to 3 PWE children
- $2000 -- everything at the $500, $1000 and $1500 levels plus Platinum Carnival Sponsorship**
**Your opportunity for recognition on PWE PTA's Facebook page, e-News, and VIP Carnival access
- Other-- custom donation (any amount is appreciated)
*consider donating $20--what you would have spent on cupcakes for a bake sale, $50--to avoid having to sell wrapping paper and candles, or $75--to not have to participate in anything that ends in -thon!
- Friday, October 8
- Monday, October 11
- Tuesday, October 12
- Wednesday, October 27
- Thursday, October 28
- Monday, November 1
- Tuesday, November 2
- Thursday, November 4
- Saturday, November 6
- Tuesday, November 9
- Wednesday, November 17
Submit Yearbook Pictures
email pictures to email@example.com