Feed the Panther
The “Feed the Panther” donation drive is a simple and effective fundraiser that allows the PWE PTA to provide additional programs and items for our children that RISD and state budgets do not cover. This straight donation drive eliminates the need for door-to-door selling of items where only a small percentage of the money goes to the PTA. Your contribution is tax deductible and 100% goes to the PTA to benefit our children and school!
- COVID-19 related expenses including those attributed to virtual learning,
- Education Enrichment Programs (e.g., Planetarium visit and the Understanding Differences program),
- Field Trips (e.g., the Zoo, Arboretum, Collin County Adventure Camp),
- Buddy Fun Day,
- Red Ribbon Week,
- International Literacy Night,
- Reading programs,
- Library books,
- Classroom, art and music supplies,
- School beautification,
- Technology and much more.
This year we plan (and hope!) to bring back the uber successful AUCTION PARTY in the Spring, as well as our standard annual online auction, and certain levels of Feed the Panther donations will get you special privileges and freebies at the party. Tickets to the event will be at least $75.00 per person.
- $150 -- one extra drink ticket at the Spring auction gala
*Helpful donation if you have 1 student at PWE
- $300 -- two extra drink tickets at the Spring auction gala
*Helpful donation if you have 2 students at PWE
- $500 -- two extra drink tickets plus early access to the Spring auction gala
*Your opportunity to browse items at the Spring auction gala and BUY NOW before anyone else!
- $1000 -- everything at the $500 level plus two free tickets to the Spring auction gala
- $1500 -- everything at the $500 and $1000 levels plus two VIP Carnival t-shirts (unlimited games only)
- $2000 -- everything at the $500, $1000, and $1500 levels plus Carnival food for a family of four and early access to the Spring online auction BUY NOW items (parent-hosted parties only)
*Your opportunity to browse parent-hosted parties in the Spring online auction and BUY NOW the evening before the auction goes live!
- $2500 -- everything at the $500, $1000, $1500, and $2000 levels plus Platinum Carnival Sponsorship
*Your opportunity for recognition on PWE PTA's Facebook page, e-News, and VIP Carnival t-shirt
- Other -- custom donation (ANY amount is appreciated!)
- Tuesday, January 19
- Thursday, January 28
- Monday, February 15
- Wednesday, February 24
- Monday, March 15
- Tuesday, March 16
- Wednesday, March 17
- Thursday, March 18
- Friday, March 19
- Friday, April 2
- Wednesday, April 14
Submit Yearbook Pictures
email pictures to firstname.lastname@example.org